In accordance to the road map issued by the Ministry of Education about re-opening of schools for candidate classes. The reporting date for Term II will be Friday 16th October 2020 and will end on Friday 18th December 2020 (strictly between 8:00 — 5:00pm). All students must adhere to the guidelines issued by the Ministries of Health and Education at all times. Below is a summary of the resolutions.
- All students must report in time to attend the mandatory initial Covid-19 training starting on Sunday 17th October 2020 without fail.
- All students should pay school fees for Term II, i.e. (shs. 1,100,000/=).
- There will be no visitation for students this term. Please avail your child with the necessary items to take them throughout the term.
- For infection control and prevention, all students must report with the following: (i) Five (5) re-usable 2 layer cotton face masks. (ii) 1 box of gloves (surgical) (iii) One Parent / Guardian will be allowed to enter school on reporting day. (iv) A fully filled consent form signed by the Parent / Guardian.
- Come along with usual school requirements Any student who fails to meet the above criteria of reporting will not be allowed into the school premises.